Change in hours of Operation:
For May and June, we will be open for dinner Tuesday through Saturday from 5pm. Closed on Sunday and Monday.
We will also be closed on May 4th for dinner. Lunch hours will remain the same.
We will be open for Mother’ Day for dinner, from 5pm.
Fine Dining Tuesday – Saturday from 5pm.
Cafe Lunch Monday – Friday 11am-2pm.
“Such sophisticated food is rare in Montana; to find it prepared so well is a bonanza.”
–Eat Your Way Across the U.S.A
Our dinners are special treasures befitting the mining history of Butte, Only you don’t have to use the gallows frames to find what’s for dinner @ the Uptown Café
~~ Just join us from 5pm Tuesday-Sunday night and the treasures will come to your table! ~~APPETIZERS
- Clams Maison (We are well-known for this one!)
- Beef Skewers
- Artichokes with Crab & Hollandaise
- Mussels (seasonal)
- Domestic, Imported and Micro-Brewed Beer
- Vintage and House Wine by the Bottle or by the Glass
- Champagne and Sparkling Wines
- Dessert Drinks
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Pasta with Red Meat Sauce
- Pasta with Marinara
- Fettuccine Alfredo ~~ Pasta in Parmesan Cheese & Cream
- Vegetable Pasta ~~ Tossed with Julienne Vegetables, Olive Oil & Parmesan Cheese
- Artichoke Ravioli ~~ Cheese-filled Ravs tossed with Artichokes, Sundried Tomatoes, Garlic, Olive Oil & Parmesan Cheese
FULL-COURSE DINNERS: These dinners include soup, French bread, clams maison, salad, pasta or vegetable, and entree.BEEF DINNERS
- *Filet Uptown ~~ Choice-Grade Tenderloin seared in a Rich Beef Sauce
- Beef Wellington ~~ Choice-Grade Tenderloin Baked in Puff Pastry with Hollandaise
- *Cajun Prime Rib ~~ Choice-Grade Sixteen Ounce Cut, Grilled with Cajun Spices
- *Chicken Arthur ~~ Sautéed with Artichoke Hearts and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- *Chicken Saltimbocca ~~ Sautéed with Prosciutto Ham, Provolone Cheese and Sage
- *Chicken Piccata ~~ Sautéed with White Wine, Parsley and Lemon
- *Chicken and Shrimp Sauté ~~ With Roasted Red Bell Pepper and Zucchini
- *Blackened Sole ~~ Served with ‘Dirty’ (Spicy) Rice
- *Scallops Provencal ~~ Sautéed with Tomato, Feta Cheese & Garlic
- Scallops Norfolk ~~ Broiled in Garlic Butter & White Wine
- *Coquille St. Jacques ~~ Scallops with Gruyere Cheese and Mushrooms
- *Shrimp Scampi ~~ Shrimp with Garlic Butter, Wine, Fresh Tomato & Cream
- *Shrimp Diane ~~ Spicy-Hot Cajun Dish, Served with Mushrooms & Rice
- *Shrimp Stuffed with Crab ~~ Tender Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed with Jumbo Lump Crab
- *Cioppino Uptown ~~ Our Version of this Seafood Stew: Scallops, Shrimp, Sausage in a Spicy Tomato Garlic Sauce over Rice
- *Crab Imperial ~~ Jumbo Lump Crab & Cream Baked in a Natural Shell
- Seafood Pasta ~~ Shrimp, Mussels, Scallops with a Tomato & Cream Sauce, over Fettuccine
- *Creme Brulee
- White Mousse Pie
- *Pecan Ball with Hot Fudge
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
* Can be (or already) made GLUTEN-FREE; Please alert your server
- ASK YOUR SERVER ABOUT OUR EARLY DINING OR FULL COURSE NIGHTLY SPECIALS.